Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long have you been photographing weddings?
My business started in 2014. I made the transition to solely photographing weddings in 2016.
2. What areas do you serve?
I am a Castle Rock wedding photographer serving local clients as well as clients worldwide.
3. What is your primary style?
My style is photo-journalistic with hints of traditional photography.
4. How many weddings do you take on each year?
I only take on 10 weddings a year so I can give my couples the best experience! You're not just another wedding. You are important to me!
5. Does your assistant edit any of the photos we receive?
Nope! Everything is edited by me so there is a cohesive look that reflects my editing style.
6. Do you have insurance?
For sure! That's like driving a car without insurance! I put a lot of money into my business and equipment so it only makes sense to make sure I'm covered in case of theft or an accident!
7. Do all of your wedding packages include a second photographer?
All my packages include a second photographer except my Elopement package. For bigger weddings I think it is an absolute must to have a second photographer helping me! This makes the day run smoother and helps give you the experience you deserve!
8. Will I receive the RAW files in my gallery?
The short version... no. You will receive edited jpeg files for your gallery. RAW files are unedited and not a part of the final product I deliver to you.
9. What kind of equipment do you use?
I shoot with two Canon camera bodies with a variety of top of the line lenses. You will see me change out lenses throughout the event. Each lens serves a purpose for whatever situation I am in. I won't bore you with the details of what each one is for! Just know that they are awesome!
10. Should my event last longer than scheduled, will you stay? Is there an extra charge?
If I am able to stay at your event longer than contracted, I charge an additional $525 per hour. This additional fee must be paid in full the day of your event. Nonpayment will result in the delay of any sneak peeks or gallery deliveries.
11. How long after the event will the gallery, album, etc be ready?
Engagement sessions take about two weeks to complete. While wedding galleries take six weeks. Products can take up to four months to receive depending on the items ordered.